-
August 21st, 2002, 04:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH----I'm hiding-------scrunches down and looks around for some action!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2002, 04:51 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
August 21st, 2002, 07:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
OLD MOMMA!!!
where ya been hidin.....?
-
August 21st, 2002, 07:01 PM
#4
Inactive Member
lookin for action huh.
i think bingo is goin on somewhere
or the old people walker olympics [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2002, 08:54 PM
#5
Inactive Member
excuze you!!!!I am not "Old Mama" anymore---I done got a face lift,boob lift,ass lift and a patootie tuck,I'll have you know!!!!I is a new woman with a new name ready for a new game!!!!!!LMDAO [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2002, 09:54 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
HAHAHAHA..omg..i'm in tears..*waits to see what GOD has to allow*..ya know he has been MIA himself..and truth to tell..i happen to know the the sexy ol broad went out west for a whole month..right near GOD..*suspicious look*
-
August 21st, 2002, 10:27 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*waves at the sexy ol broad....pats blazey's tush and kisses god on the cheek*
-
August 22nd, 2002, 12:05 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I just love Arizonia!!!Whooooohooooo
Throws kisses to SS,
sez THANK YOU GOD!!!EG [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 22nd, 2002, 03:54 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Is in the house..Hi mom.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 22nd, 2002, 07:35 AM
#10
Inactive Member
you were out here?
ooooooooooooooooooooh thats right senior citizens olypmics were held here
you must have won
I heard first prize was a body makeover. [img]wink.gif[/img]
since ya went all new....did ya get new batteries for the hearin aid and motorized scooter?
smoooch to blaze soon you will have to help her got potty.....gives ya a drink
leaves old broad a tall glass of geritol [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks